Sunday, January 23, 2011

1975 Hot Wheels Sportster -- Vintage Saturday








Who remembers the 70’s?  Uh…I remember some of it.  
 
Did you or your child collect Hot Wheels?  We did!
I had two little boys that dumped every dime they could earn into a new car.  Last year they claimed their faves and took them home leaving me with the rest, so I’ve placed the rest in Flamingo K’s Collectibles Studio (and I have a mess of them to share with ya’ll the next few weeks.)  Here’s one of my favorites…a 1975- issued Sportster.  Isn’t that a cool lookin’ car!  Now, how one was to see over the engine while in the driver’s seat might have been a bit of an issue, but, heck, when you’re speedin’ down the drag track, who cares what’s ahead (grin).
Check out Southern Lady’s Vintage Saturday to experience more nostalgia from other vendors and Vintage lovers. 
--Karen

Karen Schurr

Artfire Store: Flamingo K's Boutique
Artfire Store: Flamingo K's Vintage and Ephemera 
My Sewing Blog: Flamingo K's Blogabout

No comments: