Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bread Basket Liners - Vintage Saturday

Yesterday we took out kitty comforters to the Animal Shelter in near-by Lancaster.  Afterwards, my hubby wanted to check out a store we've been wondering about that had moved into a former furniture store. It turned out to be a Good Will type of place.  A huge collection of donated clothes, knick-knacks, furniture, books...you name it.  We came away with quite a few things, and one of my finds were these pretty bread basket liners....marked 49 cents for both!  How cool.  It was Friday, and they have everything marked down 1/2 price on Fridays, so I got both for 26 cents.  Of course, we came out with more finds than these, but all in all, it's a great new place I'll frequent more often no that I know about it.  The only question is do I keep these to use, or do I put them in my Flamingo K's Vintage Shop....hmmmm.


 
What a clever shape for a bread basket!
Now be sure to visit Southern Lady's Vintage Love this week to see what else is cooking with all of us vintage lovers.....

2 comments:

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Great finds!! $.26 cents!! LOL! Can't beat that!

Walk in the Woods said...

Lovely!