Monday, March 7, 2011

Denim Fabric -- Market Monday

I'm destashing in preparation for moving (hopefully)...so I've decided I probably won't be making that denim quilt I planned on years ago.  So I'm parting with my stash of used jeans legs.  

There are various sizes and colors of jeans in this stash totaling more than 30 sets of 4 legs, with most of the pieces 36" long or longer.  I've already trimmed all the seams and hems, so much of the work is already done....anyone who has cut up a pair of jeans knows there's alot of rigorous cutting involved. 

You can find these at my Collectibles Artfire Store, Flamingo K's Collectibles.  These are also featured at Southern Lady's Market Monday blog...check it out here.
~~ Karen
Shops:           Flamingo K’s Handmade Boutique
                     Flamingo K’s Collectibles and Ephemera
                     Chantilly and Pearls Wedding


1 comment:

Southern Lady's Market said...

What a stash!! Someone will love getting all of these jean legs!