Friday, June 24, 2011

Baby Bonnets for Vintage Saturday

Batiste Embroidered Baby Bonnet

Batiste Embroidered Baby Bonnet

Lace-trimmed Batiste Embroidered Baby Bonnet

Lace-trimmed Batiste Embroidered Baby Bonnet

Lace-trimmed Batiste Embroidered Baby Bonnet

Striped Baby Cap with Lace-trim

Striped Baby Cap with Lace-trim
This week I'm featuring these antique baby bonnets.  They are all in pretty good condition.  One of the batiste bonnets has a little darned spot....very small and adds to its endearing charm.  These can be found at Flamingo K's Vintage Shop at Artfire

See ya'll at Southern Lady's Vintage Love Saturday....

2 comments:

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Karen, my goodness....those are just the sweetest!! Love them! So good to see you at the Market!! Thanks for joining in!

Flamingo K (aka Karen Schurr) said...

Good to be back. I'm still struggling with the rotator cuff injury from last winter, so computing gets painful, oddly enough...it's the angle my arm makes while using the mouse....but, I'm getting a little done every week so I can share. You know I love seeing what everyone shows each week.